Parham Hakimi | پرهام حکیمی
Parham Hakimi‘S Group: OUR PHILOSOPHY Select law, PLLC is a top firm focused on providing world-class personal injury, bankruptcy, civil litigation, and tax representation for clients. Have you ever heard a friend or family member complain about working with the lawyer? The most common complaints are communication and results.
Parham Hakimi | پرهام حکیمی heard all those things as well, we have built our practice on our client’s needs! Our firm is focused on giving all of our clients tailor-made representation that is focused on results. We understand that when your meeting with an attorney you’re worried, stressed, and scared about the unknown and complicated legal system, and you are not alone. Our experience allows our attorneys to walk you through the process and answer questions because we realize not everyone speaks legalize.
Parham Hakimi‘s team realizes that your life is comprised of more than the issue you are facing today and the outcome, resolution and, our actions affect the other aspects of your life. Although we cannot solve every problem with our representation we believe that our representation should make other parts of your life better as well.
Parham Hakimi | پرهام حکیمی, Persian Personal Injury Attorney in Arizona
Practicing in the areas of Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Debt Settlement, and Contracts. Parham Hakimi Languages Spoken English, Farsi, Turkish, Azerbaijani
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law – Arizona State University
- Degree NameJuris Doctor (J.D.)Field Of StudyLaw
- Dates attended or expected graduation2015 – 2017
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Degree Name Juris Doctor (J.D.) Field Of Study Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Dates attended or expected graduation2014 – 2015
Parham Hakimi | پرهام حکیمی, University of Washington
- Degree NameBachelor’s Degree Field Of Study Political Science and Government
- Dates attended or expected graduation 2008 – 2012
- Activities and Societies: President, Law, Politics, and Economics: The triple balance; President, Persian Circle Cultural Club