Niloufar Rahmanian | نیلوفر رحمانیان
Niloufar Rahmanian is the paralegal in Marjan Kasra LLC. She is fluent in English, Persian and has a basic knowledge of the French language. She has worked in international companies with collaboration with different European Embassies, mainly of French Department.
This has allowed her to gain the necessary knowledge of international laws of immigration. Direct contact with clients of different cultures and understanding the depth of their needs for immigration, has extensively helped Niloufar to pursue her career in law. Currently, she is providing services to our Middle Eastern clients, gaining further experience and knowledge of US regulation.
With offices in Stamford, New York, and Dubai Attorney Kasra and her team of US Visa experts specializes in customizing programs for investors from the MENA region, India, and China to navigate them through challenging legal issues. We are a leading expert in U.S. Immigration and provide creative solutions to investors seeking EB-5, E-2 (treaty investor) and L-1 (intracompany transferee) visas.
Niloufar Rahmanian | Top Iranian Immigration lawyer in New York, NY
A-Family Based Green Cards (Immigrant)
Immediate Relative (Unlimited): the following Immediate
relatives (IR’s) of U.S. Citizens enjoy benefiting from this category, as there
are no limits to the number of visas issued each fiscal year:
- IR-1: Spouse of a U.S. Citizen
- IR-2: Unmarried Child Under 21 Years of Age of a U.S. Citizen
- IR-3: Orphan adopted abroad by a U.S. Citizen
- IR-4: Orphan to be adopted in the U.S. by a U.S. citizen
- IR-5: Parent of a U.S. Citizen who is at least 21 years old
- Distant Family Members (Limited): Visas for this category are limited per fiscal year. There are generally 4 “Preference categories” for this classification:
- Family First Preference (F1): Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their minor children, if any. (No. of Visas: 23,400)
- Family Second Preference (F2): Spouses, minor children, and unmarried sons and daughters (age 21 and over) of LPRs. (No. of Visas: 114,200)
- Family Third Preference (F3): Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and minor children. (No. of Visas: 23,400)
- Family Fourth Preference (F4): Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and minor children, provided the U.S. citizens are at least 21 years of age. (No. of Visas: 65,000)
Why Niloufar Rahmanian
- We offer great immigration counsel at the best possible price.
- Our clients are diverse.
- Our credentials and reputation speak.
- We genuinely care about helping you reach your immigration goals.
Many of us have gone through the immigration process with our families and loved ones. We understand how you feel.
FAMILY BASED USA GREEN CARDS